Monday, January 01, 2007

NEW YEAR



A start of a new year and it is +8 here in Calgary. And the Flames are the top point leaders in the league. So far a good start to my 2007.

Made it home from Kelowna on New Year's Eve in time for kisses and ringing in the new year.

January 1st, I was blessed to go back to work. And lucky me, I had an early morning shift. It was a zoo at the restaurant!!! Worked over-time. Then came home and had a yummie oil fondue and wine with Da Prince.

Did I mention that Christmas in BC was great? It took me 16 hours before I got a seat on a jet heading to Vancouver on December 24th. Left my house at 5:30 am and got to Vancouver at 11:00 pm. That was a long day in the airport.

Hung out in Abbotsford for 2 days and then headed back to Kelowna. All our kids were home (Kelowna) for Christmas. Ate and ate, opened presents, visited and played games. So much fun!!! Too bad it had to end :(












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Judging by the snow on the Roger's Pass webcam today, we made it over the mountains at the right time!