Tuesday, June 12, 2007

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

It is time to get out of Cown Town again. The gypsy in me is crying for a road trip and freedom for a few days.



Friday after work, I will hop on a plane and head to Vancouver to meet up with Da Prince. We are gonna have a weekend of celebrations.

Friday is my birthday and Sunday is Father's Day. Think we will do some shopping and fine dinning in Vancouver and surrounding areas, then head back to K-Town and to celebrate with all the big kids. Update to follow.



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE DADS OUT THERE







Like my balloon bouquet? Denny's gang surprised me with this Friday. Thanks everyone!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! A Roadtrip! :)

Sheila said...

Just you and me...alone at last.

Anonymous said...

Have A HAPPY HAPPY Birthday SIS : ) and have fun in B.C. WHA WHOOOOO ; )

me

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!
I am the first to wish you a
Happy Birthday!!
Have a great day, and a good
flight and I will see you later!

XO