Tuesday, August 07, 2007

DAYS GONE BY

It has been awhile since my last posting. July was a busy busy month. So to show you what I have been up to...stay tuned.

July started with moving to the new house. We planted lots of pretty flowers. AND........Da Prince surprised me with my favorite tree........Monkey Puzzle Tree.

As a baby Monkey Puzzle Tree



What my tree will look like in 20 years

Took a break from moving and packing and head out to The Edmonton Grand Prix for 4 days.

P.T's car towed to the track P.T. on the race track
P.T. car #3
P.T finished 5th


Things we did at the race track


>Autograph session


>Rock concerts


Kenny Shields and Streetheart

Head Pins



Nazareth


Us at the concerts.....Cheers


Back home again to finish moving and start unpacking. Oops...interruption.....had to leave for Abbotsford for a family wedding.



Congratulations Brenda and Keith


Oh no!! Time to go back to work..........holiday over for 2007



















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a blur that month was!
I think I will call it Jugust!
(That is when June to August blur together!)