Monday, March 01, 2010

PAUL TRACY---NEEDS OUR HELP--GENE SIMMONS LISTEN UP

CALLING ALL RACE CAR FANS AND FANATICS......URGENT MESSAGE
I REPEAT.............URGENT MESSAGE

RACE CAR DRIVER "PAUL TRACY" IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD. HE CREATES EXCITEMENT AND DRAMA AND DRAWS PEOPLE TO THE RACES....WHICH IN TURN---GET IT ?TURN..........haha INCREASES COVERAGE AND SELLS MORE RACE TICKETS. HE IS A MONEY MAKING MACHINE.


LET'S GET A PETITION GOING AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE SPONSORSHIP FOR OUR MAN-----------THE THRILL FROM WEST HILL.

ATTENTION GENE SIMMONS---YOU ARE THE "I AM INDY MAN". OUR MAN PAUL TRACY NEEDS A RIDE FOR THE 2010 SEASON IN INDY. HELP HIM OUT AND HELP OUT HIS LOYAL FOLLOWERS!!!! CONNECTION YOU MUST HAVE GENE SIMMONS.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi Sheila, thought I'd chase you down so I clicked on your name!!! You have very beautiful pictures of Hawaii here, what a lovely vacation you and hubby had!!!
My father (1914-1992) always had a thing about Hawaii but the poor soul never got there. He had records of Hawaiian music and played steel guitar. In fact I have a couple of his shirts in my closet, you know the bright flowery ones. He had many of them. The ones I have are quite old. I like to think whenever any of his Hawaiian music comes to mind, that he is thinking of me. It's his way of telling me he is looking out for his little girl *sniff*
Thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog...in the old days blogger let you comment on your own blog for a comment made by somebody following you..I havn't quite figured out how it works a few years later since I blogged here last....well I will go for now, it's near midnight, I'll be up for a little while longer Love Linda xxx