Sunday, December 19, 2010

GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS 2010

Arrangement for our kitchen. Arrangement smells amazing.
This arrangement is for our home. It smells amazing. Cedar and blue spruce, plus a real poinsettia.

This is for my daughter and her family. The poinsettia is real. Lyla will love the Santa cup.



A Christmas swam to dress up the house.



This arrangement is for my dear friend "Derek". His father passed away quickly on Thursday. I am sorry for your loss. Love, hugs and prayers my friend.
I think I am ready for Christmas!!! 6 more sleeps......if I have a nap, does that count?? Santa will arrive sooner? Ho Ho Ho



6 comments:

white girl said...

So beautiful! Did you do those arrangements yourself? Wish I lived closer so I could get one! :) Love you!

Sheila said...

Thank you!! Yah I did the arrangements.

I want to give you a flower arrangement.

Think it is time for you to move home :)

Miss you a lot!!!

Love you xo

Michelle said...

Very pretty arrangements. My favourite part though is the sneaky Dr. Pepper bottle trying to get into your picture. haha. I like the green swan! It's pretty :)

And yes I think naps totally count! Or at least they make the time go by faster!

Sheila said...

I see the Dr. Pepper now. He did sneak into the picture...who knew?? Michelle did!!!

See you in 9 sleeps :)

Anonymous said...

what beautiful arrangements Sheila, I love the smell of cedar and spruce pines..your home must smell just like Christmas!!! Did you take a course on flower arranging??? So sorry about your friend losing his father *hugs*
(It's Linda if I come up anon!!!)

Sheila said...

Hi Linda,

Thank you for the compliment.

I did take a flower class a long time ago.

It smells like heaven in our house. We put up a fake Christmas tree, so the fresh arrangements make up for the fake tree.

Another friend's grandpa passed away today. So I guess I am out getting more stuff to make him and his family an arrangement?

How are you doing with the holiday food? I need to go to the drug store for different meds. Food hates me again..growl.....I am starving.