Friday, March 03, 2006

COFFEE ANYONE?

Ever been sitting at your computer desk, when you have the need for a good cup of coffee?Mmm good...the taste and smell. Let me show you what happens when you get out of your computer chair to go brew a pot of coffee.





"That's OK , I will keep your chair warm while you get a coffee!"(says the cat) Then the cat says:"Good luck you ain't getting this chair back. If you make me move I will shred your beautiful leather chair to pieces."

I need a portable humidifer for our home.Guess what I found today? Look what is in The Bay flyer today.



Can you believe what you are seeing? It is a FROG HUMIDIFER!!! How amazing is that?My two favorite things in the world are frogs and princes.

I had a manicure today. After the manicure I came home and made my nails look pretty. Here is a picture of my nails.

Only 28 more sleeps until the golf course opens...I'm so excited!!!

Only 37 more sleeps until Champ Car Racing's first race of the season...vrrrm.

Only 56 sleeps until Blocks' move back to Canada.

That is all I know today. OH I forgot to tell you about our trip back home to Calgary from Kelowna.

Trip was uneventful. Saw two deer. Roads were clear.

No comments: