Saturday, March 11, 2006

H.E.L.L.O

HELLO everyone. I have missed you. My computer was very very sick and had to go in for major surgery. Thank you Dr. da Prince for performing life saving surgery. I think the computer is on its way to a full recovery.

Have you ever thought what the word "HELLO" stands for? Read on....

Do you know that a simple "hello" can be a sweet one?

The word H E L L O means:

H=How are you?
E=Everything alright?
L=Like to hear from you.
L=Love to see you soon!
O=Obviously, you are my friend...so...HELLO!





This is a Swan Rose Bowl bouquet thingy that da Prince received from his Princess. Thought I would share it with you.

Happy Snowy Weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why, Thankya, Thankya very much!

Sheila said...

OH NO......da Prince is turning into Elvis.............eeeeeek!