Monday, August 14, 2006

The Adventurous Trip To Pick Up the New Kitty The Day After My Experience At The Airport

Friday, Da Prince and I hop into his car and head out to Aldergrove, BC. about 11:00 am. The cattery is located in Aldergrove.(It is about a 3 1/2 hour drive). Get to Merrit and there is a serious car accident. So we had to take a detour around the crash site, got fed and watered and filled up with gasoline. Then just outside Chilliwack the freeway traffic comes to a standstill. The cause this time was an overturned cement truck miles from town. So we detoured down a backroad over a Bailey Bridge and back to the freeway past the accident site. The traffic was still moving slowly, so we took the service road into Abbotford. Quick stop and Grandma McKay's and a quick stop at Fraser Ridge Bakery for some chocolate dessert items, then on to Aldergrove arriving at the cattery about 5 PM. 6 Hours to make a 4 hours trip!

Da Prince and his Princess at the Cattery.


Princess Senior and Princess Junior.........ahhhhh so cute.


I love my house. It is my favorite hiding place. I love traveling in the car in my house.


Hello......Look at me.......upside down.


Flowers are fun to play with.

After picking the kitty up at the Cattery, we headed over to see the kids. We brought along some chocolate goodies to share with everyone.


Which chocolate square to choose?


Oh so good.

We did have pizza and coke to go with the Chocolate binge. Thank you for entertaining us and letting our kitten in for a visit.

2 comments:

white girl said...

Mmmm... those chocolate desserts were SO good. My fave was the chocolate mousse one. DeeeeLish! Thank you for bringing those :)

And the little Gypsy to the Sky kitty was so cute! I will always remember her for how she helped me discover that Grace knows the sound a cat makes! Moooow! She hasn't mastered the E in the meow, yet, but it's still darling whenever I hear it.

Sheila said...

We had a great time with you guys.

Gracie playing with her baby and putting it in the kitty house was so cute. And Gracie making kitty sounds was funny-cute.

Gabriel was so gentle with the kitty. Gabriel is a charmer :)