Monday, August 21, 2006

GOOD WEEKEND

I love weekends!!! And I love when I get out of town company.

Last Wednesday my brother and his family came to visit. We all went out for dinner @ Moxies. My poor nephew Tommy, was hit with a flu bug and up chucked during our meal. He was sick for 24 hours then he was good again. Thanks for coming to visit us.

On Friday my sister and brother-in-law came to spend the weekend with us. Sadly enough I had to work while they were here. We had some time to visit, shop for a corvette, and cruise in their mustang.


Da Prince was our personal chef. He made dinners for my sister and hubby while I was at work. Thank you for your culinary skills.

My sister works in a flower warehouse in Saskatoon. She always brings me 2 dozen flowers when she comes for a visit. She brought me 2 dozen pink carnations. Lucky me.

No comments: