Thursday, October 12, 2006

DON'T DRINK AND TYPE

Funny story: I was talking on my corded phone in my home office. I set a glass of "Coca Cola' to the left of me.

I was totally involved with my phone call and forgot about my drink. Eventually, I got thirsty and reached for my glass of pop. BUT..........it wasn't there. Where did I put it?

OH NO. I found it. The cord from the phone hooked onto the glass and the glass of pop spilt all over the top of the desk and into the computer keyboard.

All the keys were soaked with coke. I wipe the keys off and took every key off and washed it. By morning none of the keys worked anymore. So off to the store I went and bought a new keyboard. Yeah!!! I can type again and communicate with the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So things "don't" go better with Coke Sheila???

Sheila said...

All I can say is....Coke is the real thing.