Tuesday, October 17, 2006

SKYE BLUE~~14 WEEKS OLD



This is Skye-Blue with her mouse on my desk.


In the kitchen...FEED ME NOW!!


Helping Mom with laundry.


Playing in my kitty condo.


The "Possessed" Look.

I am growing very fast. I spend my day beating up Rocky (the senior cat), and eating his food when I can...........mee...ow.

I chew on anything and everyone.

I love toy mice. I have at least a dozen mouses laying around the house.

Sometimes I am loving. I kiss my master on the nose in the morning and when she comes home from work.

I love to play and sleep in my kitty carrier.

My favorite thing to do is go for a car ride. I hop into my kitty carrier and tell my master--"Let's go for a car ride, now!"

I have to admit..........I am in love with Da Prince. I follow him around like a shadow. I sleep right beside him or on his pillow.

To get his attention, I get up on his desk and bat stuff off. When he pays attention to me, I sleep on his desk top and watch over him.

I have one problem with Da Prince...........where does he go? He is here, then he is gone for a long time. SAD...........I miss him lots :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Skye is certainly growing up quickly! It was good to see you and Sharilin as well on my recent visit to "Cowtown". Too bad the race car thing didn't happen. :(