Thursday, April 13, 2006

HAPPY EASTER

Life is getting busy around here. My sister and two teen- aged nephews arrive here in a few short hours. I can't wait to see them all. They are staying until Sunday morning. They leave for the drive back home to Saskatoon and I head back to work.

I have an Aunt that is 8 months older than myself. She lives about 1 1/2 hours from my house. When I was born I made her an Aunt at the age of 8 months old.It is strange..........my mom and her mom(my grandma) were pregnant at the same time. My Auntie and me were pregnant at the same time, but I gave birth 5 weeks ahead of her.........hehe......I win (just kidding). So I made her a Great Aunt at a young age.

My favorite Auntie is coming to Cow Town this weekend too. She and her hubby are only here for the day, so some how? we all gotta get together for a meal and gossip session.........should be fun!!!

Oh yeah.............Sharilin is out of town (in Winnipeg) training for her new job with Billabong. She arrives back in Cow Town Friday evening, then she is coming over to join the family bonding. The house is gonna be filled to the rafters. April 22nd, Sharilin turns the big quarter century..."25". I am not old enough to have a 25 year old kid. I am only "29"......so she must be adopted.

Da Prince is far far away :o(. He is in Vancouver trying to get smart. Today he is taking an insurance class....eww....boring. Then he will see his clients in the Vancouver area over the weekend. If he is lucky, maybe his mommy or baby brother will make da Prince an Easter dinner? I sent da Prince home with a Chocolate Bunny.

Here is a funny story. Stuart left last Saturday to go back to BC (that is the worst). I have been up at 4 am every morning waiting for him to come back from seeing his clients. Duh.............he isn't with clients.............he went back home. Crazy brain of mine. Rocky my big big cat, LOVES Stuart!!! Rocky waits at the front door and Meows at the top of his lungs for Stuart for hours at a time. When that does not bring back Stuart, Rocky starts climbing under beds and Meowing at the top of his lungs. Then he starts ripping the bedding off every bed in the house and you guessed it, Meows and I mean meows at the top of his lungs for hours. I asked Rocky where Stuart was............he ran to the front door then came back to me and bit me for teasing him............ouch.

I put Bunnies on my nails for Easter. I am ready for the celebration. Easter is a holiday that brings hope to all. Jesus died for us so that we may have life with him forever. Please take the time to give thanks to God for his gift of eternal life.

And of course..........eat lots and lots of chocolate. If you are a parent and responsible for an easter egg hunt, eat your share first then give the kids the left over eggs.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!

Thanks for the chocolate bunny!