Monday, April 10, 2006

IT'S MONDAY

I survived the weekend. How about you?

Sunday's race was a disaster. Paul Tracy was dropped kicked by his team-mate's car half way through the first lap. Paul then spun around and took out 3 other cars. Not a good start to the year. Good news from the race.... a female has been added to the field. Katherine Legg placed 8th place, considering she started in 17th position. Way to go!!!

The Calgary Flames hockey team has made it into the play offs this past weekend!!! Way to go!!!

Today it is pouring rain on and off in Cow Town. Tonight it is suppose to turn to snow. EWWW. So I am off work from the golf course until it warms up again. It is tempting to hop on a plane and head out to BC to be with da prince, except I am getting company so I better stay home :o(. Not sad about getting company, sad that I am in Cow Town and not in BC.

I think I will go shopping since I have the day off. Chocolate sounds like a good thing to buy today and maybe some healthy stuff too?

4 comments:

white girl said...

Mm.. chocolate! Can you pick up some cadbury cream eggs for me? And some of the mini eggs too! Thanks ;)

Sheila said...

Dawn, I sure will. But your daddy must not know about the cream eggs and mini eggs or he will eat them all up on you.I will hide them in a safe place!!! He is a chocolate monster.

Anonymous said...

Chocolate is healthy.... and not because you think it is a veggie!

Author Catherine Michon suggests:
"Remember, 90% of women in America eat some form of chocolate every day, and 10% of women in America have been diagnosed as clinically depressed Coincidence? I think not!"

Sheila said...

Chocolate is a healthy food group choice. I eat it as often as I can.