Thursday, May 04, 2006

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Hello. Life flies when you are having fun. And fun I have been having!!

Made it to Vancouver last Friday evening. Da Princes' kids arrived safe and sound from Europe. A group of friends and family were there to greet them as they got off the plane. After de-planing, we all went out to eat and chat. Good to have the da Princes' kids living close to home. Now we get to spoil the 2 angelic grandkids.




Also go to shop at my favorite store in Langley, BC. I love Dutch Gouda Cheese and Dutch droppie candies. I stocked up on both yummie treats.

Last Saturday we drove back to Kelowna stayed there until Sunday afternoon. Got to play in the dirt in the beautiful flower gardens @da Princes' place. And got to visit with da Prince's son.

Got in the car and headed back to Calgary last Sunday night. Arrived in Calgary @ 3:00 am. Had to work early Monday morning........so was a zombie by the end of my work day.

Tuesday jet lag set in..........we had been through 3 time zones and we had traveled through all of western Canada in less than a week. I went to the chiropractor and then slept the day and evening away.

Wednesday was hockey night. It was do or die for the Calgary Flames. They died............lost the game 3-0. SO SAD........they didn't make it to the Stanley Cup :o( .

Thursday, today has been a busy day. Talked with my lawyer's office and finally we are ready to settle the car accident case. Maybe soon I will be house shopping? Went to the chiropractor............I feel wonderful. He has great hands. Then went shopping for stuff for the house..........didn't do very well with finding the items I needed. The cashier forgot to give me a bag of stuff I purchased, so I had to make a trip back to the store to get the bag....growl. Da Prince left for BC today.............so sad. I will miss him a lot. As always, Da Prince spoils me, his princess. He left me a suprise package. In the package was a 5 piece bath spa treatment scented Pear-Raspberry. It smells so yummie...........long bath coming up tonight. Also in the package was an assortment of Melaleuca toiletries. Thank you Stuart!!!

Friday I go visit the eye doctor. Hope I do not need glasses. I hate wearing glasses.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
P.S. Help me find a Blue Point Himalayan kitten. Seems people are breeding Ragdoll kittens instead of Himalayn kittens.

No comments: