Sunday, May 14, 2006

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you ladies out there. Hope you are spoiled rotten today by your partner and kids.

Last night, Saturday night was race time. WOW was it an exciting race!! My man, Paul Tracy placed 2nd and his partner Mario place 3rd. Lots of crashes and one injured driver. I think it was the best race I have ever seen.


This from the race Saturday night in Houston, Texas. Paul is on the left, and Mario is on the right side.


This is Paul's car at the end of the race.

Guess what???? I have finally found a Himalayan Blue Point kitten. The breeder is about an hour outside of Calgary, so in a week I am driving out to see the kitten. If I like the kitten then I will pick it up in a month. The great news is: the kitten is a female. I wanted a female kitten and only could find male kittens, so I am excited about finally finding a female. The other good news is the kitten has a good lineage, which means..............she is a show cat. I just may enter her in a few shows?? She also has an extremely tiny nose............the breeder said that is good feature for a show cat.

Sharilin is coming over some time today for a visit and to celebrate Mommy's Day with me, then I work at 4 pm.


This is a bouquet of mixed flowers I received from Sharilin for Mother's Day...........aren't they pretty? Smell good also.

No comments: