Wednesday, May 17, 2006

HAPPY SUNNY DAY

YAY............Taylor Hicks has made it to the finals on American Idol!!!

Mother's Day continues in this house. Da Prince showed up on Tuesday evening bearing gifts. What did he bring you ask? A pretty Gerbia Daisy Plant. Check it out.


He also brought me some cosmetics. I like these surprise presents.

Today, we went out to Canmore. Da Prince drove me there to go see a new doctor. The doctor had a good bed side manner, but he had no answers to fix my tummy problem. Left the appointment disappointed. Not sure what to do?

After the doctor's appointment, we decided to go for a drive and a picnic. The weather was hot. Got a nice sun burn. Was great to get away from the city and go for a hike. I found an old glass coke bottle. I washed it and have put the coke bottle in with my other coke collectibles.

Leaving for BC with Da Prince Thursday afternoon. Will be back for work on Sunday morning. Sunday is car racing day............woo hoo. Go Paul Tracy!!!

No comments: