Thursday, June 15, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

THE SENILITY PRAYER: Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.

It's my birthday.............woo hoo. I started celebrating yesterday. Sharilin took me to Red Lobster for a HUGE lunch. We had a blast and stuffed ourselves with appetizers, cheese bisquits and of course shrimp and crab.Then we went shopping. Thank you for a good time Kiddo!!!

This is my favorite birthday cake. Strawberry shortcake, but I like chocolate drizzled on it too!!

Sharilin got off work early and it is raining here, so I don't have to go to work on my birthday. Sharilin is coming over and we are gonna eat Chinese Food and watch a movie.

On Friday Da Prince will be here to celebrate my birthday. We are going to go wine and dine and go to a movie. Can't ask for a better date. Da Prince already gave me my birthday present last month. It was a Pink Ribbon Day Timer and matching Lipstick holder I have wanted for a long long time.

UPDATE: I decided that I wanted to go to Peter' s Drive-In for a huge burger instead of fine dining. It was so nice outside, and food tastes so much better outside at a picnic table.


On Saturday, June 16th, the staff at the Golf Course helped celebrate my birthday. This birthday is going on forever. I am liking it.


This is a praying garden frog with wings I received as a gift.

This is a pink rose I received as a gift. It came with a glass coke bottle, for my coke collection in my office.


I love pink, so Kim decided that I needed a pink cream cheese cake. The inside cake was cherry and almond.........delicious. On the outside of the cake it was decorated with candy frogs and smarties. How amazing is that?

Thank you everyone........it was a great birthday!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEILA aka Big Sis
Love and Best Wishes
Hugs and Kisses
xox
Lil'Bro,Lil'Sis,the Lil'Kidlets and all our animals in our Lil'Zoo

Sheila said...

Thanx Lil' Sis. It is a rainy cold day so I get the day off from work, so I think I will go celebrate with a friend. First I had to go to the dentist and get 5 fillings......ick.

Da Prince is arriving tomorrow afternoon, so then we will go celebrate a day late.

My Mommy was sober enough to call and wish me Happy Birthday..........I wasn't home so she left a voice message.

The staff from the Golf Course called and wished my Happy Birthday.........so it has been a "Great Day" overall.

white girl said...

happy birthday!

That cake looks SO good!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated B'Day!!
Iced Tea and Bob's Burgers!
Now that's "wine and dine" supreme!

Sheila said...

Da Prince...you offered to take me to a fancy restaurant but I declined. I was in the mood for Peter's Drive-In. You gotta admit those burgers where to die for. Next time we will have to have the yummie thick milk shakes to go with the burgers.

I loved sitting outside the restaurant at the picnic table watching the birds, chatting with you and stuffing our faces. Good times!!! THANK YOU!!!