Friday, June 02, 2006

IT'S RACING TIME AGAIN

9The Milwaukee Mile - West Allis, WI, USA
Sunday, June 4th
On SPEED TV

Racing fans....okay my fans;this is my man, Paul Tracy in 2005 Milwaukee race kissing the Roadrunner. He won first place. PT rocks!!! And he is Canadian!!!

Wishing you well this weekend, best looking race driver in the world. Only 49 more sleeps until the Edmonton race, and then we will meet and chat. Stay safe.

UPDATE:

Paul Tracy - DNF - #3 INDECK Ford-Cosworth/Bridgestone/Lola


"It's very frustrating; this is the second time that Mario and I touched in four races. I saw Mario and Bruno go into Turn 3 side by side and they were very close, they touched and started spinning and I did my best to avoid it. I went in between them and I thought I was going to have enough room. Mario was in a slow spin and he barely touched me, I floored the gas pedal to try to keep if off the wall but it didn't work and I smacked the wall and that was it for the weekend."

Ahh....not a good racing weekend for my man Paul Tracy. Better luck next time.

No comments: