Monday, July 24, 2006

WEST EDMONTON GRAND PRIX RACING

What a weekend!!!!!!!!!! I got to spend my whole weekend with my two favorite guys in the world. What more can a girl want???

It was in the plus 30's all weekend long. I've got a red glow to me still. Maybe the glow is from having Da Prince to myself for 4 days and meeting Paul Tracy and getting his autograph and getting my picture with the gorgeous car race driver???


Da Prince standing by PT's car before the race.

Me in my race shirt watching intently.


Me & Da Prince in our seats waiting for the race to start.


There we are at the Aussie Booth.


That is ME...........picture taken with my other man......Paul Tracy. I got his autograph too.....woo hoo.

Now it is racing time. Get set for the pictures and results from the race.


Gentlemen (car drivers) its time to play follow the leader. Nice Pace Car.


And they are off. Sebastian Bourdias, Paul Tracy, Justin Wilson and A.J. Allmindinger in order............with 14 others chasing them down.


P.T. zooming by. He finished in 5th place.


West Edmonton Mall Grand Prix race track.


And the winner is: Justin Wilson.....way to go!!


1st Place: Justin Wilson (middle).

2nd Place: Sebastian Bourdias (left side).

3rd Place: A.J. Allmindinger (right side).

Weekend was a blast! See you all next year. Will be watching all this years races on tv.

No comments: