Monday, July 24, 2006

WHAT A WEEK.......LOTS OF SUN AND FUN

Hello...did you miss me? I had an amazing week!!!

First of all, I headed out to Sylvan Lake to meet my best friend for days of relaxing and fun. The weather was sucky...........so we didn't get to lay out on the beach. We did get to go for a walk on the beach in the evening......that was relaxing. So instead of being beach bums, we enjoyed our time of visiting and of course shopping. We went to a good movie.............You & Me & Dupre..........funny movie. We went cruising in my friend's Mustang Convertible...........I want one now!!!! The visit was way too short.


After Sylvan Lake, I headed over to Edmonton.........I had the "NEED FOR SPEED". To be continued Monday.........West Edmonton Grand Prix.

P.S. I finally got to meet my other man in person..........The One and Only Paul Tracy..........got pictures to prove it.

No comments: