Wednesday, September 20, 2006

AUSSIE TREATS

Remember my last blog posting? Consider this Part II.... my brag blog.



Take a look.........two types of Tim Tams.....Black Forest Fantasy and Original. Milk chocolate covered bisquits and dark chocolate covered bisquits. Too die for. Thank you Rita for sending them to us.


Jaffa candies. Red candy-coated orange milk chocolate balls. Kangaroo drink coasters. Kangaroo drink sleeve.Happy face ball. Thank you Rita for the sending them to us.


Vegemite...a spread for your bread. Dark colored and full bodied flavored spread. Only available in Australia. Thank you Rita for sending this rare treat.


This is my favorite gift from Australia. Thank you Rita. I LOVE FROGS!! My second favorite gift was the red frog jelly candies. Sorry no pictures as ... Oops they were SO GOOD that we ate them all up!!!


Three new flowering cacti. Thank you Helen and Paul for the pretty, colorful addition to our indoor atrium in Kelowna. Everytime we look at the cacti, we will think of you.

4 comments:

white girl said...

Veggiemite.... ewwwwwwwwwwwww

All the other stuff looks nummy!
Lucky!

white girl said...

Sorry, I spelled the almighty vegemite incorrectly. It is still gross - no matter how it's spelled. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes Dawn, VEGEMITE, is an acquired taste.... somewhat like turnips, marmalade, or stinkin peas! ~yer dad

Sheila said...

I was brave and tried the famous Vegemite. I didn't like or dislike it. I seldom eat bread/toast so I doubt if I would eat Vegemite again. But, on the other hand, Da Prince LOVES his toast daily and he LOVES his Vegemite.