Friday, September 22, 2006

PINK TROLL

My amazing friend Susan, surprised me today. She popped in at the golf course for a visit and drink. To my SURPRISE she brought me a special gift.


This is a Pink Good Luck Troll. I named her Susan after my friend that gave it to me.

Look at the detail. A pink breast cancer ribbon that Susan made and pinned on the Troll.


Inside the Susan Troll's purse is a message:"The sky is the limit. Good luck!" My kitty's name is Skye. And inside the purse, Susan put a breast cancer ribbon quarter. How special is that?? :)

I am so blessed and so rich to have a friend like Susan. She always knows to reach out to others and touch them. Thank you Susan, I love you lots!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That troll is definitely PINK!
Thanks for delivering the note from Joyce and Cyril to Susan. You are a part of the "pony express"!