Sunday, September 10, 2006

CRAZY WEEKEND

It has been a crazy weekend. I worked Friday, then hopped on a plane and headed home (Saskatoon) for 24 hours. Got back Sunday noon then headed off to work.

Had a blast with my sister and her family. Had a blast with my step-brother and his family. And had a good visit with my best friend from high school.

Had a SAD heart breaking visit with my dieing mother. Said my good-byes to her.

Also did some shopping.

This upcoming week is going to be a crazy busy week. I work and have company arriving for a few days. Then I head out to Da Prince's place for a few days. Will need a day to recouperate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A weekend of "mixed emotions".
Good times mixed with sad times.
Sorry your mother has chosen addiction over life, but it is her choice.

Sheila said...

Thanx