Monday, September 18, 2006

HAPPY MONDAY

Great, great weekend!! How about yours?

Friday, I worked late and then went home to pack. Saturday @ 7:00 am I hopped on a Jazz Jet and headed to Da Prince's house.

Flight was quick and uneventful.

Da Prince picked me up at the airport and took me home.

At home I got to meet Da Prince's Aussie friends. Great people!!! Hilarious people. They stayed for 2 days in Kelowna and then headed off to Montreal, New York and other places in the USA.



Meet the Aussies: Paul and Helen.

This is us doing the tourist thing. We climbed up Knox Mountain, Kelowna.


This is us wining and dining @Moxies. Lots of good food, drink and laughter.

The Aussies asked for snow as they had never seen or touched snow before. In Banff, it snowed for them. Paul and Helen had fun with the snow and had a snowball fight.

Please come back again Helen and Paul . The visit was too short.

Thank you for all the Australian treats and gifts. Candy frogs, Jaffas, black forest and original Tim Tams, Vegemite, playing cards, etc......the list goes on and on. You really spoiled us.

Tuesday pm I travel back to Cow Town. Sad :( that that mini-vacation is over. If I am lucky Da Prince will come back to Cow Town with me :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a great time, and I agree the visit was way too short. I got an email from Paul today in which we get a "honorable mention"! :)

News From the travellers:


Hi all,

Well we've left the west coast of Canada where we were cared for by Stuart and Sheila. Very nice of them to put us up but can't blame them as we're nice people.