Friday, January 20, 2006

SNAP CRACKLE POP

SNAP CRACKLE POP....RICE CRISPIES

Body was aching, so off to the Chiropractor today. I like going to see the Chiropractor. He has magical hands. And magic he performed on my aching back. Snap, crackle, pop............the sound of milk on Rice Krispies......was the sound coming out of my joints as they were adjusted. I feel like a million bucks!!!

Let me introduce you to Elijah Blue...aka...Piggy. He is 5 years old and he is a Blue Point Hymalian Cat. He makes Guinea Pig sounds when he purrs and eats...........hence the nickname Piggy. He was suppose to be a show cat, but he decided he is shy and hates people except me and The Prince. He doesn't do much...he makes a good ornament.

Let me introduce you to Rocky. He is 11 years old. He is a Peach Point cross Hymalian. He weighs 18 pounds.........like Garfield. He LOVES everyone, except Piggy. Piggy beats Rocky up all the time.I have to give them time out so they stop fighting.

That is all for now.

No comments: