Friday, January 20, 2006

T.G.I.F.

Woo Hoo finally the weekend has arrived
It is snowing outside. Not much snow here in Cow Town this winter. Come April 1st, the day the golf courses open in Calgary, winter will arrive.
This weekend, company arrives at our house. My mommy decided it was time to drop in and visit. She lives in Saskatoon. She wants to spend time with The Prince to get to know him better. Hope she does not scare away the Prince.
HELP..........my mommy is a challenge to deal with!!! She is here for 4 days. Anyone in need of a Mommy? I've got one to lend out.
Joke of the day:
What kind of shoes do frogs wear?
>Open Toad Sandals<
Question of the day:
If you choke a Smurf, what color will it turn?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a nerd. I don't need a crazy mom...I already have one, and it's you...

Sheila said...

Hi NERDY KID.......glad you took the time to comment. If I am a crazy mom, that makes you insane child.....hehe.Drop in on this blog often.

Anonymous said...

WOW, you are LAAAAME...
Go Flames Go!

Anonymous said...

I hate to inform the "Prince" that my crazy "sista" comes with crazy inl-aws...if you can't beat 'em join 'em! I am about as crazy as it gets...Luv yah Your sis Cher Bear

Sheila said...

Moi Cherie`,

In laws, out laws all the same. Hey you are going to scare the Prince off.

Thanks for dropping by this site.

Your big sister.