Monday, February 06, 2006

HAPPY MONDAY

New week....hope is all going well for each of you. I am running away again, this time to Prince Georg and Vancouver. I know..........I sure do get around..........hey it is a blast traveling the world!!! Not sure when I will be back to update this blog...........so look at the past week of postings.

Has anyone done any amazing acts of kindness for someone else? Lets hear about it!!!

Anybody have any embarrassing moments? Lets hear about it!!!

Anybody have God perform a "Miracle" in their life? Lets hear about it!!!

What's on your mind? Beefs? Bouquets? Lets hear about it!!!

Answer to Saturday's joke: A dirty double-crosser!

Joke of the day:What has more lives than a cat?

Question of the day:If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?



I am leaving into the sun set. Talk with you soon. Stay safe. Stay healthy. Please pray for our safe travels.

No comments: