Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Hello, my adoring blogging fans. I have missed you lots!!! I see you are all too busy to comment on this blog or maybe? you are so shy that you sweat in nervousness thinking about leaving a comment or two? It is a safe place to chatter on. You won't be judged for your thoughts/ideas. Give it a try.

I was on a field trip this past week. I traveled to Prince George, Quesnel, Abbotsford and Langley. Part of the trip was business, as my Prince sells insurance and he had to go visit his clients. Did some site-seeing.........saw a Moose. Ugly critter....ick. Saw some family members on the trip. Made some new friends with the couple in suite 7......in Langley. Did some shopping(my favorite past time). Ate some amazing food at Codfathers Fish & Chips Restaurant in Langley. Bought some amazing Gouda Cheese (2kinds) and Dutch Droppies (black salt licorice candies) in Langley.


Answer to last Monday's joke: A frog that goes croak every night.

I am sleepy, so I will sign off for now. I will be adding more in the morning about Valentine's Day. Stay tuned. I will post a new joke in the morning too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Ground Hog's Day....er I mean Happy Hallowe'en...er ah...
Oh ya Happy Hearts Day!
I am leaving a comment because it said I was visitor 100 to your site!
So that is worth commenting on!

Sheila said...

da prince,

Happy Hearts Day to you too. It was a good one.