Saturday, February 18, 2006

IT'S THE WEEKEND

I am excited, it is the weekend. And the cold weather is over........thank goodness!!

I'm going back to work a month early. I am SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! Being a Domestic Diva is okay, but I would rather be at work. I am going to go work at the driving range at the golf course for the month of March, and weather permitting, I will be back at the golf course clubhouse April 1st.That is only "41 days" away. And when I get this tummy fixed........I am going to go golfing (it has been 2 years since I last whacked a golf ball).


I am excited as it is almost Car Racing season again. Only "50 more days" and Champ Car Open Wheel series starts........April 9th. I am going to a live race in Edmonton, Alberta, in July. I can't wait!!!!!!

I am excited watching the Olympics......especially the Women's and Men's hockey. On Monday the Women's team will be playing for a gold metal. Go Canada Go!! Remember to watch and cheer on the Women!! In 10 day the Olympics will be over and regular NHL hockey will return......yippee!!!

Answer to Thursday's joke: It jumped to the wrong conclusions.

Joke of the day: Why couldn't the snake talk?

Question of the day? If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that the answer to the riddle "why couldn't the snake talk" is "because he had a frog in his throat" As for the other question....if he carried out his threat it would be mass murder!


P.S. send chocolate

Sheila said...

You so smart.....da prince :o)

You get chocolate......personally delivered to you. What kind of chocolate would you like?

Anonymous said...

hot fudge brownie with choc syrup and ice cream :)

Sheila said...

Oh YUM!!! that sounds good.....I think I will make myself one...just kidding.

da prince......I made you a hot chocolate and strawberry brownie delight for dessert tonight.

I will post a picture of the dessert to torment you my bloggers.