Saturday, January 16, 2010

MAUI 2010 2ND DAY

JANUARY 13

>At last in Paradise and on 2 weeks holidays..........so exciting
>We walk accross the street from our condo to get to the beach

>Pictures of plants, bbq and pool in our yard
















































































































>First day walked to the beach and ocean and saw a black crab. Stopped to talk to the crab. An under current caught me and I fell and dropped my back pack into the oceon.Oh NO!!! Cell phone is soaked and does not work!!!

> I fell on my left knee and twisted my right ankle.......both swollen up and sore. Great start to a holiday.
>Had so much fun in the sun and with my hubby.
>Did some shopping great way to end a day in Paradise
>


















No comments: