Wednesday, January 20, 2010

MAUI 2010 SUN KISSED JANUARY 20th

Life is good. I have graduated from crutches.............woo hoo. Left leg and ankle still swell up ,but managable.

Went whale watching on a hill. Amazing to watch those huge animals. It was very hot and windy. I got kissed by the sun. So as of today I am now a "Lobster" color............oh it is a big ouch!!!

After the sun went down, we had a fabulous picnic. I did not want the day to end.

Today we went house hunting. Not sure if we want to buy a condo for the purpose of renting it out or buy a house and move here? Tuff decision??? Our amazing real estate agent Karen, gave us fresh star fruit, lemons,papayas, hugs and good advice. Thank you Karen, you are a beautiful person.

Went collecting seashells...........my favorite past time at the beach.

Da Prince bbq'd huge huge steaks for our dinner. Good food, good wine and good company.....I am in Heaven I think?:)



This a picture of apple bananas. They taste like a Granny Smith Apple but it is a banana.

No comments: