Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MAUI 2010 5TH DAY AND BEYOND

I have new friends. They are Fred and Sally. Fred is very out going and Sally is very shy. They are Gecko's that live in our yard. I talk to them daily. Sally ran away when I brought out the camera.
Feet are feeling better. Still swollen and look like Fred Flintstone.


Visited different beaches. Watch amazing sunsets each night Gone out for fish and chips and Maui tacos. So YUMMIE. Sit in the hot tub before bed time.......makes a person relax and sleep well. I need a hot tub at my house.



Hearts are everywhere in Maui. Love is in the air.



Stuart doing what he does good.....snore and sleep.

Today, January 19th, my feet are normal size. I put myself to bed early and the swelling finally went down. Now maybe I can get rid of the crutches?




































1 comment:

white girl said...

I'm so glad that you are still making new friends. :) I'm even more happy to hear that you're improving, and will be getting rid of the crutches soon.

Hugs!