Sunday, January 24, 2010

MAUI 2010 JANUARY 23rd

Just another day in paradise. Today we went to "Peggy Sue's 50's Dinner" Big juicy burgers and thick chocolate shakes. So yummie.





Here is a bouquet of flowers from the store. Hawaiian Pro Tea's. Aren't they amazing?
For dessert we went to the beach and watched whales belly flop. WOW were the whales loud!! Found a turtle close to shore, but of course I didn't get him in the picture. Collected some shells and watched the sun set.

I forgot to mention, we have a new pet in our yard. It is a mongoose. I am scared of it, as they are mean.


Soon this trip to paradise will be ending. So sad:( . I do not want to go back to cold and snow.


2 comments:

white girl said...

I could totally see you working at Peggy Sue's Diner. I think you should move to Hawaii!

Sheila said...

Thank you I needed a push in that direction.

It is a cool restaurant.Good food and fun.

I hate snow!!!